CLARKSVILLE, TN – ClarksvilleCon ComicCon is back.
A comic book and pop culture convention, ClarksvilleCon strives to be the best and truest comic book in Tennessee with fandoms across multiple genres. As longtime fans of comics, toys, pop culture, cosplay, animation, wrestling, horror, sci-fi and fantasy, the promoters wanted to bring this event in style to Tennessee. .
âWe have an incredible roster of guests, vendors and attractions joining us,â said Carmine De Santo, promoter of ClarksvilleCon. “We are very excited for the fans in Clarksville, Tennessee and surrounding areas.”
The show has over 100 exhibitors that cater to a wide range of interests including comics, magazines, toys, games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, manga, cosplay, artwork, sketches and clothing, and much more. In addition, a roster of comic book industry professionals and fandom-related celebrities is on hand for attendees to meet and greet each other. Over $ 1,500 in door prizes are available throughout the day.
Confirmed guests and attractions include:
- Sam De La Rosa – Cartoonist, Venom
- Jennifer Cihi – voice actress for Sailor Moon
- Sailor Moon live concert – 6 p.m.
- Cowboy Bob Orton – Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Guy Gilchrist – The Muppets and TMNT artist
- Matchew Atchley – Artist and Actor
- Ghostbusters ECTO-1 vehicle
- Mystery Machine Vehicle – Scooby Doo TV Show
- 501st Legion – Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- Mandalorian Mercenaries
- Huge Super Smash Bros. video game tournament
- Big cosplay competition for all ages at 4 p.m.
Tickets on sale now; general admission is $ 20. All children under 11 are free with an accompanied adult. VIP tickets cost $ 50. There will be a cosplay contest for all participants with prizes. You can buy tickets online or at the door.
ClarksvilleCon will be held on Saturday, October 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Quality Inn Exit 4, 2093 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. For more information, visit the ClarksvilleCon website.