the dark crisis is upon us – in the best possible way. DC Comics announced today that one of its most anticipated stories will come with several tidbits for fans, retailers, and a tribute to Crisis on Infinite Earths script. The celebrations include giveaways, special editions, the return of legendary DC Comics artists, and a breakdown of what we can expect to get in the coming months. dark crisis is a celebratory event that will span seven issues, and it chronicles an epic event unleashed after the “death” of the Justice League, and the heroes of Earth-0 uniting to continue protecting the planet from the supervillain Pariah.
This week the dark crisis the story will begin with Dark Crisis #0a special writer’s edition Joshua Williamson and artist Daniel Sampere. To celebrate Free Comic Book Day on May 7, DC is releasing a free seven-page preview of Dark Crisis #1, which is already available to read now. This Saturday, you can expect to find your copy of Justice League: Road to Dark Crisis and Dark Crisis #1 at your local comic book store.
The anticipated, mega-crossover storyline gets even more special with DC’s announcement that beloved writers and artists are releasing special one-shots in which they pay homage to the world’s greatest (and now fallen) superheroes. Further details on the one-shots will be revealed by DC soon.
What we do know is that the series is called Dark Crisis: Worlds Without Justice Leagueand with the previously announced Dark Crisis: Worlds Without Justice – Superman #1you can find out which artists and writers are leading an issue centered around our favorite superheroes:
– Dark Crisis: Worlds Without a Justice League – Superman #1 – Tom King (w) and Chris Burnham (a); Saving Aquaman by Brandon Thomas (w) and Fico Ossio (a)
– Dark Crisis: Worlds Without a Justice League – Green Lantern #1 – Phillip Kennedy Johnson (w) and Fernando Blanco (a); Saving Hawkgirl by Nadia Shammas (w) and Jack Herbert (a)
– Dark Crisis: Worlds Without a Justice League – Wonder Woman #1 – Tini Howard (w) and Leila Del Duca (a); Saving Martian Manhunter by Dan Watters (w) and Bandon Peterson (a)
– Dark Crisis: Worlds Without a Justice League – Green Arrow #1 – Stephanie Phillips (w) and Clayton Henry (a); Black Canary backup by Dennis Culver (w) and Nik Virella (a)
– Dark Crisis: Worlds Without a Justice League – Batman #1 – Si Spurrier (w) and Ryan Sook (a); Save Zatanna by Meghan Fitzmartin (w) and Rebecca Isaacs (a)
Of course, there’s a lot to follow, which is why DC Comics decided to come out with it. Dark Crisis #0 FCBD Special Edition a dark crisis checklist page that includes all the issues of the upcoming series, as well as all the links that should be released, including three Glow problems, six young justice problems, and war zone.
Finally, DC Comics recalls that Dark Crisis #7 will feature a variant cover celebrating the George Perez birthday. Pérez created the original crisis event, Crisis on Infinite Earthsin the same way Marv Wolfman. The event is widely considered one of the best in DC Comics history. The new event dark crisis is a tribute to the original and includes the best aspects of the DC Multiverse.
You can check out all the details surrounding the arrival of Dark Crisis on the DC website. In the meantime, discover an overview of Dark Crisis #1 below:
“That 90s Show”: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher among the stars of “That 70s Show” returning
About the Author