Banks will always have different customer preferences and needs to meet. Add to that the variation in the complexity of banking activities, and suddenly banks need a thoughtful and very nuanced approach.
Many customers will use digital self-service channels most of the time and as much as they can; others first turn to channels where they can get human help. The latter is still essential for certain transactions, interactions, or even within the framework of certain activities.
Most banks are turning into a hybrid model, but the biggest challenge remains how to replicate human interaction when it comes to, for example, explaining and understanding contract documents and financial decisions and products. seriousness, as well as the need to adequately verify consumers remotely before they gain access to high-value deals and advisory services.
Banks and financial institutions that leverage the convenience of digital banking while realizing the benefits of in-person experiences that digital self-service channels cannot provide will be successful. With the new hybrid banking model, the key is to find the right balance between human and digital experiences.
Join Finextra, in association with OneSpan, for this webinar, which will discuss recent research and future strategies for banks, addressing the following key questions and more:
- What does the hybrid model look like to respond to new and changing consumer behaviors in a remote world first?
- How do you integrate human support into digital customer touchpoints for more complex and longer interactions to deliver a more collaborative and engaging experience?
- How to reproduce in-person interactions via digital platforms – in a secure and compliant manner?
- How do you create end-to-end experiences where consumers can complete complex transactions in one sitting, remotely, without having to switch channels?
- Can banks create a strong connection and retain consumers over time through remote digital services?
- Anna milne – Editor-in-chief, Finextra
- Rahim kaba – Vice President of Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Alyson clarke – Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Philippe Kinlen – Head of Research and Innovation, Allied Irish Banks (AIB)